Friday, April 23, 2010

The voice of God.

John.10:25-30

I did tell you, but you do not believe. The miracles I do in my Father's name speak for me, but you do not believe because you are not my sheep. My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I gave them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.

Sharing of the word:

Go before God and tell Him Lord I have sinned - a defilement has come into me. I am double-minded unfocused, there is a inner defilement in my Spirit - you promised to draw near to me if I draw near to you. Purify my heart Lord - and humble yourself before the Lord.
The Lord Jesus who loves you will forgive you and transform you and when you pray you will hear His voice - for His word says, "My sheep listen to my voice."

No comments:

Post a Comment