Friday, April 30, 2010

Building the Temple of God.

Zechariah.8:8-9.

I will bring them back to live in Jerusalem; they will be my people, and I will be faithful and righteous to them as their God.
This is what the Lord Almighty says, You who now hear these words spoken by the prophets who were there when the foundation was laid for the house of the Lord Almighty, let their hands be strong so that the temple may be built.

Sharing of the word:

My dear children, God is telling us to have strong hands to build the temple. He is talking about the body of Christ itself - "the church"
We must come to a realization that God wants us to be a people united in Him experiencing new mentalities, new expectations and faith levels, new revelation from the word of God and more powerful performance of the purposes of God in earth.
So my dear children, cast out all the ways of the Pharisee, Mat:23-13.says, "Woe to you teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites, you shut the Kingdom of heaven in men's faces, you yourself do not enter, nor will you let those enter - who are trying to enter."
So let us be united in love not finding fault with one another but building ourselves together in the Lord, that the temple might be built.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Aunty, as you say , unity is so important, not a false unity , but being able to accept one another. and we cant do it with our love, but only with HIS DIVINE LOVE - I pray that our suitable helper, the HOLY SPIRIT will heal our hearts and fill us with His Love and understanding, to bring about the unity of Christ.
    Josephine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Joe you are very right, as I write this blog. I also pray that God will transform me and people around. Thank you for standing in the gap and praying for the nations with me.

    ReplyDelete