Monday, April 26, 2010

Calling upon the Lord.

Psalm 91:15-16

He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation.

Sharing of the word:

My dear children, Matthew:5-8 says, "Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God." The pure in heart means desire nothing else but god.
If you lack a pure heart - you can neither see God nor understand His will. Your ears will be closed you cannot hear His voice.
So dear children, turn your heart towards God and desire nothing but God, and then call upon His name and He will answer You.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Aunty,

    Please pray for Darren to excel in his studies, too have a passion for reading. Pray for a breakthrough where he will take education to be an important thing in his life and move forward. Pray for good memory of God;s word and school work.

    Love: Raeba

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fear of the lord is the beginning of wisdom. Create in him the fear of god and god will take him through. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete