Thursday, April 15, 2010

Baptism.

1 Peter 3:20-22

In the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved through water, and this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also - not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a good conscience toward God. It saves you by the resurrection of Jesus Christ, who has gone into heaven and is at God's right hand - with angles, authorities and powers in submission to him.

Sharing of the word.

In the days of Noah, God saved His people from the flood and this water which symbolizes baptism as become important to you now because it saves you and it renews you in Jesus Christ who saved you from all the sins of the world.

1 comment:

  1. Jesus Lord was with me in all my time of trouble.
    He is my strength, my courage, my life

    ReplyDelete