Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Spiritual Maturity

1Corinthians 13:10-12.

When perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

Sharing of the word:

My dear children, we must put away childishness and move towards the light and the truth in the Lord. The responsibility to move towards transformation and full maturiy lies on us.

As we gaze into the face of the Lord we begin to behold this glory and begin to be changed from glory to glory, from spritual level to spritual level by the Spirit of God.

The light that has been hidden from you all this time will shine forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment