Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Lord will be with you

1 Chronicles 17: 4-6

“Now then, tell my servant David, ‘This is what the Lord Almighty says: I took you from the pasture and from following the flock, to be ruler over my people Isreal. I have been with you wherever you have gone, and I have cut off all your enemies from before you. Now I will make your name like the names of the greatest man of the Earth.

Sharing of the word:
My dear children, the Lord who was with the Israelites, the Lord who moved with them from one tent site to another, from one dwelling place to another did not ask for a house or temple to dwell in. He was among the people and never left them. He was always with them.

Today the same Lord who lifted David from a Shepard boy to a ruler over the people is with you – He will cut off all your enemies before you and make you great.

As son’s and daughter’s of the Living God, baptized by the Holy Spirit, we must always appreciate the protection and power that has been promised unto us in living a righteous life.

No comments:

Post a Comment