Saturday, March 20, 2010

God's Covenant

Judges. 2:1-2

I brought you up out of Egypt and led you into the land that I swore to give to your forefathers. I said, I will never break my covenant with you, and you shall not make a covenant with the people of this land, but you shall break down their altars. Yet you have disobeyed me. Why have you done this? Now therefore I tell you that I will not drive them out before you; they will be thorns in your sides and their God’s will be a snare to you.

Sharing of the word:
My dear children, The Lord says, “I will never break my covenant I made with you”, but when you do not remember the covenant and do the things according to your ways – The Lord will not drive your enemies away; instead he will make them a thorn in your sides and their god’s will be a snare to you.

So my dear children remember the Lord who brought you out of Egypt, made a covenant with you and called you to be His son’s and daughters’.

NOW DECIDE where you want to be – either with the Living God who brought you out of all your troubles, sickness and problems or with the gods (idols) of your forefathers?

My dear children, the Lord Jesus loves and he is waiting to take you back. Will you come back?

Just say “Lord Jesus here I am; forgive me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment