Sunday, March 14, 2010

I am the Lord thy God

Ezekiel 20: 5 - 7

‘This is what the Lord says: On the day I chose Israel, I swore with uplifted hands to the descendants of the house of Jacob and revealed myself to them in Egypt. With uplifted hands I said to them, “I am the Lord your God.” On that day I swore to them that I would bring them out of Egypt into a land I had searched out for them, a land flowing with milk and honey, the most beautiful of all lands. And then I said to them “Each of you get rid of the vile images you have set your eyes on and do not defile yourselves with idols of Egypt. I am the Lord your God.”

Sharing of the Word:
My dear children, the Lord has said many times, “I am the Lord thy God” when we believe and have no other idols before us, He will take us to a land flowing with milk and honey and we will have a beautiful life.
When you give yourself to the Lord 100%, he will take you to the Promised Land and all your problems in business, finance, family etc will be solved. The Lord had said he has stretched out his hand for you to lead you to a Land flowing with milk and honey which means you will have beautiful life. When you obey the Lord and when you are faithful to him, he will fulfill all your desires.
Today my dear children, if there are any idols in your life ‘CRUSH IT’. Bring God into your life and you will experience his goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment