Friday, March 12, 2010

Be careful to obey the law.

Joshua 1: 5-10

No one will be able to stand up against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses so I will be with you. Be strong and courageous, because you will lead these people to inherit the land I swore to their forefathers to give them. Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go. Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the lord your god will be with you where you go.

My dear children be strong and courageous do not let the Book of law depart from you, and the lord will be with you and walk with you.
Remember He loves you and He will overshadow you from all harm. He will make you prosperous and successful so remember Him in everything for everything is in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment