Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Repentant Prayer.

If someone is in rebellion against God, there is no preacher or no prayer warrior that is
powerful enough to deliver that person. It is God who delivers and He knows the depths of a
persons heart. Each person holds the key for their deliverance in their own hands and
it is called "repentance".

If you need to repent now, just pray this prayer:

Heavenly Father, I know that I have sinned against you and that my sins
Separate me from you. I am truly sorry, I now want to turn away from
my sinful past and turn to you for forgiveness.
Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again.
I believe that your Son Jesus Christ, died for my sins, that He was raised
from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer.
I invite Jesus to become my Savior and the Lord of my life - to rule and
reign in my heart from this day forward.
Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey you and to convict me when I sin.
My greatest purpose in life is to follow your example and do Your will for the
rest of my life.
In Jesus name I pray.
Amen


Lydiaelijah.

No comments:

Post a Comment