Monday, October 31, 2011

Rainbow.

Genesis:9-13-16.

I set my rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. It shall be, when I bring
a cloud over the earth, that the rainbow shall be seen in the cloud; and I will remember my covenant which is
between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; the water shall never again become a flood to destroy
all flesh. The rainbow shall be in the cloud, and I will look on it to remember the everlasting covenant between
God and every living creature of all flesh that is on the earth.

Sharing of the word:

God says, whenever you see the flood, whenever you see the rain and then the rainbow appears in the sky,
it is my covenant with you. This covenant cannot be broken. It is a covenant between God and man.
And every time you see it, I am reminding you I will never again destroy all flesh. There will never be
a Noah's flood again.

For human beings to be redeemed, we need to undergo three things, we need water baptism, we need to be baptized in
in the blood of Jesus and we need to be baptized in the Holy Ghost fire - the word of God, the Blood of the Lord
and the Spirit of the Lord, represented by water, blood and fire.
So when God wants to redeem man, man has to go through all of these and we are going through them now.


Lydiaelijah.

No comments:

Post a Comment