Sunday, January 5, 2014

John: 14-24. He who does.not love me, he will not obey my teaching.  These words you hear
are not my own, they belong to the Father who sent me.

Jesus spoke the Words of His Father God.  This words are spirit.  They are truth.  They are alive.
They are life.  They create life.  Jesus words in you will create miracles.

John: 14-10. Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me?
The words I say to you are not just my own.  Rather it is the Father living in me who is doing His work.

These living Words have power to work miracles through the one who releases them.  The very Word of God is now in you, and as you learn to release these Words through the operation of the Holy Spirit
in you, you do the works of Jesus.  "He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he so also."  John -14-12.

Lysiaelijah.

No comments:

Post a Comment