Sunday, January 19, 2014

James: 1-21.  Therefore get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly
accept the word planted in you, which can save you.

Have no hidden desires in your spirit.  Be tender and kind.  Open your spirit to God.
Receive His Word into your life.  Let this word save your soul.  This starts the day
you accept Jesus Christ as your Savior and continues to full salvation.
It carries with it the working out of your salvation with fear and trembling.

I have been developing a love for God's word.  I have found that you have to put
Jesus first.  You cannot be double minded.  I have asked The Lord to teach me
His Word.  He is still teaching me.  His Word really gets exciting.

His Word actually gets conceived in your spirit.  When this happens you will see a change
in the are of your life in which this has happened.

May this reading be a blessing to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment