Monday, December 30, 2013

Romans: 3-23.

For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.

All have sinned.  All need a Savior.  Jesus is that Savior.
He loves you.  He tasted death for every man.  He suffered as though He were a sinner
for you.
Invite Him into your heart,  He is the way,  He is the truth,  He is life.

Romans: 10-9:10.  "That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in
Your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you who'll be saved."
10:  For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified and it is with your mouth
that you confess and are saved.

If you would like to do so, open your heart right now and receive Jesus Christ as your Lord.
Ask Him to wash away your sins.  Tell Him you love Him.  Receive Him as your Lord

Pray this prayer:-  Lord Jesus, I acknowledge that I am a sinner, I need a Savior.  I
acknowledge  that You died for my sins.  You arose from the dead.  I now open my heart to you.
I accept You as my Savior.  Thank you for coming into my heart today.  I praise you and I thank you
I love you Father.

Now submit yourself to His word and let it build your life. Permit His word to work in your
Spirit.

Lydiaelijah.




1 comment: