Thursday, February 10, 2011

Strange pleasure.

2 Corinthians: 12-10.

That is why for Christ's sake, I delight in weakness, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties.
For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Sharing of the word:

My dear children, It's having a realization of unworthiness for the least blessings of God.
The more we have this pleasure, the more the Lord makes us worthy of this great blessings.
"Why have I found favor on thin eyes seeing I am a stranger?". Ruth asked Boaz,
She confessed her unworthiness and later becomes his bride.
Abigail too realizes her unworthiness to be David's wife. See what John the Baptist said, when
People from all over come to be baptized, "after me will come one more powerful than I,
The thongs of whose sandals I am not worthy to stoop down to untie".
he is the greatest saint of the O.T. Some lose this "pleasure" after some time and become
proud and fell into disgrace.
May God grant us the grace to always have the realization of our unworthiness for the
least blessings of God.
If we are anything or have anything it is because God is everything to us.

Lydiaelijah.

No comments:

Post a Comment