Monday, February 7, 2011

The Lord will be with you. He

1 Chronicles: 17: 4: 6.

This is what the Lord said, You are not the one to build me a house to dwell in. I have not dwelt in a house
From the day I brought Isreal up out of Egypt to this day.. I have moved from one tent site to another.
Whenever I have moved with all the Israelites,, did I ever say to any of their leaders, whom I commanded
to shepherd my people, why have you not build me a house of cedar.

Sharing of the word:

My dear children, the Lord who was with the Israelites, the lord who moved with them from one tent site to another, from one
dwelling place to another did not ask for a house or temple to dwell in.
He was among the people. He never left them but was with them. He has called you to be His Temple
His dwelling place.
Today the same Lord, who lifted David from the shaperd boy to a ruler over the people is with you.
He will cut off all your enemies before you and make you great.

Lydiaelijah.

No comments:

Post a Comment