Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I am the Lord thy God.

Ezekiel: 20-5:7.

This is what the Lord says. On the say I chose Israel, I swore with uplifted hand to
the descendants of the house of Jacob and revealed myself to them in Egypt.
With uplifted hand I said to them, "I am the Lord your God".
On that day I swore to them that I would bring them out of Egypt into a land I had
searched out for them a land flowing with milk and honey the most beautiful
of all lands.
And I said to them, "Each of you get rid of the vile images you have set your eyes on
and do not defile yourselves with the idols of Egypt. I am the Lord your God".

Sharing of the word:

My dear children, the Lord has said many times "I am the Lord thy God". When we
believe and have no other odol before us, He will take us to a land flowing with milk and
Honey and we will have a beautiful life.
When you give yourself to Him 100 per cent. He will take you to the promised land
(all your problems in business, finance family etc. Will be solved). The Lord says, that He
has searched out a land for you - a land flowing with Milk and Honey - which mean you will
Have a beautiful life.
Today my children, if there is any idols in your life CRUSH IT bring God into your life
and you will experience His goodness.

Lydiaelijah.

No comments:

Post a Comment