Monday, May 24, 2010

Remain in me.

John.15:7-8.

If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish and it will be given to you. This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.

Sharing of te word:

My dear children, when we remain in the Lord, we will never be moved away from the presonal communication of God.
Moses had a divine communication in the presence of the Lord because Moses was ready to hear God.
The KEY, here is you have to be in constant communication with the Lord. The Spirit within you maintains an open line to the Spirit of God. So you can hear heavenly things from God and speak earthly matters to God.
No one can ever move God away from us because it is God who chose us, we did not choose Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment