Sunday, May 9, 2010

Aloneness.

Isaiah 41:10.

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Sharing of the word:

My dear children, God says, Fear not, for I am with you, because he does not want anyone to be alone.
Aloneness is not good - when you ask a aged who live alone he will tell you that he is lonely. When you ask a teenager she will tell you that it is depressing. A divorced man will say that the pain of being alone is worse than the experience of marriage.
But we as children of God, have the presence of God, for He said, "Fear not for I am with you." Hebrews.13:5 says, "I will never leave you nor forsake you."
He is the Lord who will uphold us with His righteous right hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment