Saturday, May 8, 2010

God's Grace.

2 Corinthians.6:1-2.

As God;s fellow workers we urge you not to receive God's grace in vain. For he says, "In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you."
I tell you, now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation.

Sharing of the word:

My dear children, grace enables the godless to become godlike. Without grace man has no hope of God in this world or in the world to come.
God wants you to lead His people with His presence - with that soft inner voice and He wants respond of faith and not fear. He wants us to respond to the Commander, not to a Command.
The Commander Jesus Christ is God's channel of grace which flows abundantly, when you come into a fellowship with Him {Jesus} you find yourself flowing in grace

No comments:

Post a Comment