Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Bread of Life.

John: 6-35.

"I am the Bread of Life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never go thirsty.
But as I told you, you have seen me and still you do not believe.

Sharing of the word:

Children of God, Have you received Jesus? If you have received Him, then you will be hungry.
To be hungry is a feeling of emptiness - some will just eat and eat and eat - some will not eat at all.
But you eat to keep your body strong. In the same way you have to eat (read) the word of God to be filled
you don't wait to be hungry. Some like to tell God - O how I long to see you. When you say that, you are telling
God that He is not with you.
Romans: 8-11. If the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the
dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit, who lives in you.
Notice, it says, his Spirit who lives in you. - children you are not alone, his Spirit lives in you.
God is not somewhere far away. He is in you, so enjoy His Glory from within you daily, and enjoy every minute in Him
and His Glory.

Lydiaelijah.

No comments:

Post a Comment