Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Believe.

John: 6-47.

I tell you the truth, he who believes has everlasting life.

Sharing of the word:

My dear children, notice the word "Believe" which means NOW - not latter, not when I go to heaven - but
NOW. Only if you Believe you have what is promised. Did you believe? If you did then you have it.
When you are born again you believe that you are one Spirit with Him.
Christ the Hope and Glory that is Christinity. You are in one Spirit with Him.
Christinity is no religion.
Christinity is divinity at work in Humanity.
Christ alive in you is Christinity.
If you don't believe - the word will mean nothing, so believe and you will have it.
John: 14-11. Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me, or at least
Believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves.


Lydiaelijah.

No comments:

Post a Comment