Friday, January 21, 2011

Praising God.

Psalms-119-164-165.

Seven times a day I praise you for your righteous laws. Great peace have they
who love your law and nothing can make them stumble.

Sharing of the word:

My dear children, we read that David praised God seven times a day. No wonder
God loves him so much. He even called David to be a man after His own heart.
We see that praise is a divine invitation that God moves.
I know it is difficult to praise God seven times a day because of our tight
schedule. We rush in doing everything even praying. Some people even tell
"Oh God forgive me, for my spirit is willing but my flesh is weak".
But my children, please listen, do not make that mistake - take time off for praise
and prayer, then you will see great miracles in your life.

Lydiaelijah.

No comments:

Post a Comment