Thursday, January 27, 2011

God's Covenant.

Judges:2:1-3.

The angle of the Lord went up from Gilgal to Bokim and said, I brought you up out of Egypt and led you into the land I swore to give your
Forefathers, I said, I will never break my covenant with you, and you shall not make a covenant with the people of this
Land, but you shall break down their alters. Yet you have disobeyed me. Why have you done this?
Now therefore I tell you that I will not drive them out before you, they will be thorns, in your sides and their God's will
Be a snare to you.

Sharing of the word:

My dear children, the Lord says, I will never break my covenant I made with you. When you don't remember
The covenant and do things your way - He will not drive your enemies away instead He will make them
a thorn in your sides and their Gods will be a snare to you.
So my children, the Lord brought you out of Egypt made a covenant with you, called you to be His sons
and daughters, NOW DECIDE where you want to be - the living God who brought you out of all your troubles, sickness
and problems or the God's (idols) of your forefathers.
My dear children, the Lord Jesus loves you, and He is waiting to take you back.
Will you come back? Just say Jesus here I am - forgive me.

Lydiaelijah.

No comments:

Post a Comment