Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Walking in the light.

1 John:5-10.

God is light, in him there is no darkness at all. If we claim to have fellowship with Him yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live by the truth.
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his son purifies us all from sin.
If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins,
He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word has no place in our
Iives.

Sharing of the word:

My dear children, we have heard this message of walking in the liight, not speaking the truth and not having fellowship with one another
but we still don't change because these things clings to us like a leech - Why - because we are not serious with the things of God. We
don't take a stand.
To-day my dear children if god has touched you - Repeat this prayer.

Father I confess all my sins, Forgive me god for taking you for granted.
Thank you Jesus for the Cross you bore for me. Thank you for the blood of the Cross
That cleanses me. Thank you for your strips that heals me. Jesus I confess that you are God who came bore all my sins, died on
The Cross, brought salvation to my life and rose again the third day and set me free.
Jesus you are the lord of my life and I love you and will obey you.
In Jesus name. amen.

Lydiaelijah.

No comments:

Post a Comment