Thursday, December 30, 2010

Feeding sheeps

John:21:15-17.

"Simon son of John do you truly love me more then these? "Yes Lord", he said, you know that I love you.
Jesus said, "Feed my lambs". Again Jesus said, "Simon son of John, do you truly love me?"
He answered, "Yes Lord, you know that I love you". Jesus said, "take care of my sheep".
The third time he said to him, "Simon son of John, do you love me?"
He said "Feed my sheep".

Sharing of the word:

My dear children, God wants us to feed His sheep, the way a mother would feed and nourish a child.
We are not suppose to control one another instead we should learn to nourish and cherish one another.
The Lord asked Peter, "do you love me", then He said feed my sheep.
The Lord Jesus spoke this to show how we should take care of the Church
The Church is not an organization. The Church is God's family God's household God expects all elders to be
Teachers and nourishing mothers.
This is God's expectation from us.

Lydiaelijah.

No comments:

Post a Comment