Thursday, August 26, 2010

I will uphold thee.

Isaiah 41:10

Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

My dear children, As much as we are holding on to God - God is also holding us,
as a mother who holds her child, so is the lord's hand holding us.
Beloved, we are weaklings without any divine help, we cannot stand upright.
The Lord knows our weakness - He has promised that He will uphold us with His righteous hand.
Jude 24 says: Him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy.
The Lord is holding us up so that on that glorious day we may be presented before the presence of His glory.

Lydiaelijah.

No comments:

Post a Comment