Wednesday, August 11, 2010

God will deliver.

Psalm 91:15

He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honour him.

Sharing of the word:

My dear childen, What is the difference between God delivering us from trouble and God delivering us in trouble.
1. Delivered in: Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego were not delivered from the fire but IN the fire.
2. Delivered from: God delivered Daniel FROM the den of lions.
When God allows a trouble or trial in our life - He wants to promote and honour us.
We see that Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego were promoted by the king in the province of Babylon.
After Daniel was delivered the king honoured Daniel and proclaimed that Daniel's God was the true God, who was to be worshipped by all.
Dear child of God, perhaps you are in deep trouble now - Be of good cheer.
The Lord will deliver you and honour you.

2 comments:

  1. HI MY NAME IS ERICKA AND I ENJOYED YOUR BLOG AM A PRAY WARRIOR AS WELL.I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE OTHER SAINTS THAT BLOG STAY IN ENCOURAGE I WILL PRAY FOR YOUR STRENGTH IN THE LORD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord ms. coleman, thank you for your comment - God is good for He gives me people like you to keep me going.
    GOD WILL BLESS YOU IN YOUR MINISTRY AND EXTEND YOUR TERRORITY I SEE THE NAIL PERICED HAND OF GOD UPON YOU. GOD BLESS YOU GREATLY.

    ReplyDelete