Monday, August 4, 2014


Mark: 11-24.  Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have
                        received it, and it will be yours.

Believing.  That's the key to everything  in the kingdom of God.  It's the way we tap in to
the very power of Almighty God.
Most of us know that.  But few of us are sure exactly how to do that kind of believing.
We don't know how to put it into action.

Actually it is simple, it's startling.  It's as simple as saying "I believe I receive."
Something happens in your spirit when you say those words.  I don't understand how but it does.

As we feed ourselves with God's promises and "swallow" them into our spirit by saying
"I believe I receive" faith is released.  You dont't have to make it happen.  It just happens.
The reborn spirit is made that way.

When you constantly say with your mouth, "I believe I receive my healing" or "I believe
I receive my financial needs are met," and then quote the scriptures that back those things,
faith is released to bring power on the things you need.

Do you want to activate your faith today?  Then make these four keys words the most
important words in your life.  Use them everyday. You will soon discover they work.

Lydiaelijah.


No comments:

Post a Comment