Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Romans: 6-4.  We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just
                        as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the father, we too
                         may live a new life.

As a believer, You actually have in you the sama new life God gave Jeaus when He
raised Him from the dead.  The old sinner you once were has died. You have become a new creation
on the inside.

You are full of the resurrection life of God!  But sin disobedience and living a selfish carnal life
will keep that resurrection life from flowing out.  Sin will seperate you from the power of God,
even through you are born again.

So learn to walk in the new life God has put inside you by spending time in the Word and in
Prayer.  As you do that, the Spiri of God will strengthen you and enable you to put that
sin under your feet.

Take the first step today by asking for His help.  Say, "Lord I desire to experience the power
to live by this new life every day.  By a decision of my heart. I declare my self dead to. Sin.
In Jesus Name I will  spend time in prayer and in the Word today.
As I do, I believe.I have received a Holy Ghost refreshing in my life.. Thank you Jesus
for the resurrection power. You have placed in me". Amen.


Lydiaelijah.





No comments:

Post a Comment