Sunday, January 29, 2012

A SAVIOR FOR A SINNER

Rom 10: 9 - That if you confess with your mouth, " Jesus is Lord" and "believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead", you will be saved.

Sharing the Word -

Sin entered through this world through one man (Adam) when he disobeyed God's word. Ever since man's nature is to sin.

Roman 5:12 - Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned.

The word of God says that is we continue to sin it will lead to death. We need to come to the realization that we are sinners and have a tendency to sin. Only when we realize that we are sinners, we will seek a saviour. A Sinner needs a Saviour.

By the Grace of God, He sent his only begotten son Jesus, to this world so that we can be saved. As through one man (Adam) sin entered the world, it is also by one man (Jesus) that we can be saved.

Jesus died for the ungodly. This is really the demonstration of God's perfect love for us that even when we were still sinners, Jesus died for us. Through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus we all have been made righteous in the eyes of God. Jesus was the perfect sacrifice. All we have to do is believe in faith that He is the Son of God sent by the Father. John 3 : 16 - For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

Being born again is really to be born from above. This means that we realize we are sinners and now accept Jesus as our Lord and Saviour. He then comes and dwells in our hearts with all His Glory. We need to surrender ourselves to Him completely so that it is He that dwelt in us (It is no longer I that liveth but Christ that liveth in me). Our sinful nature then dies when we allow him to grow in us. The Glory (Glory means the Fullness) of God (through Jesus) will shine forth through us to those around us.

Jesus is waiting for us to invite Him into our hearts. It is a choice we make.

If you want to receive Jesus in your hearts today, pray this prayer with me -

Father, You have said in your word,
If I call upon the name of the LORD JESUS I will be saved.
Lord I call upon the name of the Lord Jesus
Come Lord Jesus, Come and be the Lord of my Life.
I believe God has raised you from the dead
Come in Lord Jesus,
I receive you now as my Lord & Saviour.
Father, I ask for forgiveness for all my sins.
Satan, I renounce you and all your works in my life.
I thank you Lord that God is my FATHER, Jesus is my LORD
and Heaven is my HOME. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment