Thursday, September 22, 2011

Pride of Life.

2 Chronicles: 7-14.

"If my people, which.are called by my name shall humble themselves and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways,
then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sins, and will heal their land".

Sharing of the word:

God is saying, you are my people, and you are called by no other name but Mine. I will make a deal with you
that if you humble yourself and pray, and seek my face and turn from your wicked ways, I will cut you some slack
and hear you. I will forgive you and heal your land.
Your land may be your home, your church, your business, etc. God is saying, "I see your struggle, I want to reach out
and help you. But you have not invited me. You are acting like you have it all under control. But son, I feel
You're not able to ask for help. I know exactly where you are. I understand and have a solution and a plan for
you. But, can you just trust me."
He is saying, "Take a moment, son and let's be real. Take the mask off and shed off the scales of falsehood,
come to me mow, and seek my face. Look for me diligently. You know I cannot behold iniquity.
So repent of your sins, and I will step right in and bring healing".

Lydiaelijah.

No comments:

Post a Comment