Thursday, May 5, 2011

Holy Spirit the Baptizer.

Matthew: 3-11.

I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me will come one who is more powerful than I, whose
Sandals I am not fit to carry. He will baptize you with the Hply Spirit and with fire.

Sharing of the word:

My dear children, John the Baptist introduces Jesus as the "Baptizer Of The Holy Spirit".
John also says - "He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire".
The Ministry of Jesus as Baptizer in the Holy Spirit is mentioned in all the four gospels.
We also find that the Holy Spirit was the sole source of power for the entire Ministry of Jesus.
He waited for the Holy Spirit to come upon before He started Ministry.
Dear child of God, Jesus said, I don't leave you as orphans but I will come to you.
So let us pray for the Holy Spirit to be with us for the source and the power of the Ministry of Jesus on
earth was the Holy Spirit - to teach us and guide us.

Lydiaelijah.

No comments:

Post a Comment