Friday, October 29, 2010

Save someone.

Romans:11-14.

In the hope that I may somehow arouse my own people to envy and save some of them.

Sharing of the word:

My dear children, when a child of God was going around distributing tracts, he knocked at the door of the house. After a while, a man opened the door. The Christian offered him a trect. The man of the house angrily snactched the tract and banged the door and shut on his face.
Anxious to know why the man had been so upset and angry, the christian went back to the house after a few days. This time the man had a smile on his face when he opened the door. He invited the christian in and showed him the fan from which he had a rope to commit suicide. He had been in the act of putting his head into the noose that day, when the doorbell had rung.
"Anyway I am going to hell, why should I spend all my time in hell wondering who might have rung the bell? Let me see who is standing outside and then proceed with my suicide plan".
The sight of the man with the tract annoyed him, and he was going to chuck the track into the wastepaper basket when the words "YOU ARE SOMEONE SPECIAL", caught his eye. As he read a light dawned in his heart. He gave his life to the Lord.
Dear child of God, Don't go to heaven empty handed. What a joy it will be to be welcomed at the gates by souls you led to Christ.

Lydiaelijah.

No comments:

Post a Comment