Friday, September 17, 2010

Baptism

Matthew:3-11.

I baptized you with water for repentance. But after me will come one who is more powerful than I, whose sandles I am not fit to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire.

Sharing of the word:

My dear children, John the Baptist introduces Jesus as the "BAPTIZER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT."
John also says - He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire.
The Ministry of Jesus as a baptizer in the Holy Spirit is mentioned in all the four gospels.
We also find that the Holy Spirit was the sole source of power for the entire Ministry of Jesus.
He waited for the Holy Spirit to come upon Him, before He started Ministry.
Dear child of God, Jesus said, I don't leave you as orphans but I will come to you.
"The source and the power of the Ministry of Jesus on earth was the Holy Spirit."
So let us pray for the Holy Spirit to be with us to teach us and guide us through out our life.

Lydiaelijah.

No comments:

Post a Comment