Monday, July 19, 2010

Seeking God.

Psalm 63:1

O God, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water.

Sharing of the word:

My dear children, David declares that his flesh "longs" for God while his soul "thirst." Isaiah says, that with his spirit he will "seek" God.
So we have the flesh longing for God, the soul thirsting and the Spirit seeking God.

As we long for God we go into prayer, which is the place where God begins to deal with and crucufy the flesh. It is a place of struggle where, as we get on our knees eachday - the less of the flesh remains. A death begins as we are on our knees.
As soon as God finishes crucifying the flesh a breakthrough comes - you will feel it and suddenly your prayer becomes real.
My dear child of God, please don't take prayer lightly, God is waiting - ARE YOU READY.

No comments:

Post a Comment